Plunkett’s Companion to The Almanac of American Employers: Mid-size Firms, leads job seekers to five hundred of the best, most successful mid-size companies in America. This book focuses on firms from 100 to 2,500 employees. It is the ideal volume to use in conjunction with our highly-regarded Almanac of American Employers, which focuses on firms of 2,500 employees and up.
Key Features Include:
- Job market trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Important contacts for job seekers
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 14
Companies Profiled: 519
Geographic Focus: US
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the job market evolving?
- How is the employment market being shaped by new technologies?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
This information-packed book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the job market, statistical tables, profiles of 500 leading firms and much more, including:
- List of industries most likely to be hiring this year
- Benefit plans, stock plans, and salaries
- Hiring and recruiting plans
- Training and corporate culture
- Company growth plans, new facilities, research, and development
- Leading dairy product firms such as Land O’Lakes
- Over 100 firms rated “Hot Spots” for advancement opportunities for women and minorities
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Boulder Brands Inc
- CoStar Group Inc
- Emmis Communications Corp
- iRobot Corp
- Moelis & Company
- Southwestern Energy Co
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.