HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, The Almanac of American Employers, 2014 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The Almanac of American Employers leads job seekers doing employment research to 500 of the largest, most successful companies that are hiring in America. Since 1985, our team has been producing this famous book, now a standard item in recruiting and placement offices.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 14
Companies Profiled: 506
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the job market evolving?
- How is the employment market being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
This information-packed book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the job market, statistical tables, profiles of 500 leading firms and much more, including:
- List of industries most likely to be hiring this year
- Benefit plans, stock plans and salaries
- Hiring and recruiting plans
- Training and corporate culture
- Company growth plans, new facilities, research and development
- Over 100 firms rated “Hot Spots” for advancement opportunities for women and minorities
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Avis Budget Group Inc
- Campbell Soup Co
- Estee Lauder Companies Inc (The)
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Medtronic Inc
- Priceline.com Inc
- Universal Health Services Inc
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.