HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Consulting Industry Almanac, 2014 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
Many changes are sweeping through the consulting field. Recent years have seen consolidation of many consulting firms. Changing demands from major corporate and government clients led the top consulting firms to become very global in nature, while tight corporate budgets are leading to more competitive bidding and smaller, shorter engagements in many cases. In particular, management consulting, IT consulting and human resources consulting have become extremely competitive.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 5
Companies Profiled: 262
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues? ?
This value-packed book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis including:
- Analysis of consulting business trends and markets
- Consulting industry statistics
- Profiles of leading IT consulting and outsourcing companies
- Emerging trends, such as the development of in-house consulting staffs
- Trends and profiles in information systems and computer system operation outsourcing
- The status of the consulting divisions formerly (or presently) operated by the big accounting firms
- Profiles of human resources consulting firms
- Consulting and outsourcing in transportation, logistics and supply chain management
- Offshoring of certain consulting tasks to offices in India, China and elsewhere
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Altran Technologies SA
- CGI Group Inc
- Infosys Technologies Ltd
- People Corporation
- WS Atkins plc
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.