Houston, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis reference report, Plunkett's Wireless, Wi-Fi, RFID & Cellular Industry Almanac, 2016 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
Global wireless subscriptions for cell phones and mobile devices total 7 billion. Advanced cellular technologies, such as LTE and HSPA, are providing lightning-fast access to voice, text and the Internet. Smartphones and tablets like the iPad are selling at a blazing pace worldwide. In fact, mobile devices are rapidly replacing desktop PCs as the computing device of choice, which makes wireless service more vital.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 10
Companies Profiled: 291
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
The value-packed book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the wireless and cellular business, including:
- Analysis of wireless and cellular telecommunications business trends, technologies and markets, including 3G, 4G, LTE and HSPA
- Wireless and cellular telephone industry statistics and tables
- An analysis of consumer trends in advanced mobile markets
- An analysis of wireless networks and wireless Internet access, including the use of Wi-Fi, MIMO and WiMax, Bluetooth and Ultra Wide Band (UWB)
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Access Co Ltd
- DSP Group Inc
- Microsoft Corp
- Spark New Zealand
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.
Plunkett Research, Ltd.