HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett's Telecommunications Industry Almanac, 2016 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
No other industry touches as many technology-related business sectors as telecommunications, which by definition encompasses not only the traditional areas of local and long-distance telephone services, but also advanced technology-based services including wireless communications, the Internet, fiber optics and satellites. Telecom is also deeply intertwined with cable TV systems, since cable companies are now aggressively offering local exchange service and Internet service. The relationship between the telecom and cable sectors has become even more complex as telecom companies are now selling TV via IP (Internet protocol) services, competing directly against cable for consumers' entertainment dollars.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 19
Companies Profiled: 361
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
In this exciting reference report, we take a broad look at the business of telecommunications. This carefully-researched book is a complete telecommunications market research and business intelligence tool—everything you need to know about the telecom business, including:
- ILECs (incumbent local exchange companies)
- CLECs (competitive local exchange companies)
- Voice over Cable, and a discussion of telephone competition from the major cable providers such as Comcast and Cablevision
- Internet access service and broadband trends
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd
- M1 Ltd
- Qualcomm Inc
- Telenor ASA
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.
Plunkett Research, Ltd.