HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis reference report, Plunkett’s Sports Industry Almanac, 2016 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The sports business is a dynamic and growing industry in the U.S., Europe, Asia Pacific and elsewhere. In addition to major sporting leagues and teams, related sectors include sporting goods manufacturing, sports apparel, sporting events broadcasting and retailing. In addition, sports and the athletes who play in sports by their nature, attract companies interested in endorsements, advertising, merchandising and marketing opportunities. Our Plunkett’s Sports Industry data covers these sectors in detail, giving users convenient access to sports business data.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 10
Companies Profiled: 369
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This information-packed book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the sports, sporting goods, sports marketing, stadiums, teams, and leagues business, including:
- Analysis of sports business trends and markets
- Historical sports industry statistics and tables
- Profiles of major sporting goods manufacturers and retailers
- Profiles of golf equipment and resort firms
- Profiles of leading stadiums and stadium managers
- A discussion of changes in sports broadcasting, such as sports cable networks, pay per view, video on demand, Internet broadcasting, satellite radio coverage and mobile broadcasting, including advertising opportunities
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Atlanta Braves
- Dover Motorsports Inc
- Intrawest Resorts Holding
- Manchester United PLC
- PUMA SE
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.
Plunkett Research, Ltd.