HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Real Estate & Construction Industry Almanac, 2015 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The real estate and construction sectors were hit hard by the global recession of 2008-09. However, real estate markets in many nations have rebounded dramatically, both in residential and commercial sectors. In the U.S., commercial markets for new homes, apartments, health care and other types of commercial property are promising, while governments are increasingly in need of construction projects to replace aging infrastructure.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 23
Companies Profiled: 452
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
This value-packed book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis, including:
- Analysis of major real estate, home building and brokerage business trends and markets
- Historical real estate industry statistics and tables
- Historical housing and mortgage statistics and projections
- Profiles of residential, apartment, condominium, mixed use and commercial construction, home building and development firms
- Profiles of leading mortgage companies
- Green building trends, sustainable development and energy efficiency
- Commercial construction trends
- Shopping center trends
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Annaly Capital Management Inc
- Hyundai Elevator Co Ltd
- Liberty Property Trust
- Rossi Residencial SA
- Unitech Limited
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.