HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Health Care Industry Almanac, 2016 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
This is the only complete reference to the Health Care Industry and its trends, technologies and leading corporations. This book covers comparisons of national health expenditures, emerging technologies, information systems, pharmaceuticals, patient populations, imports, exports, outpatient surgery and many other areas of vital importance.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 34
Companies Profiled: 509
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This information-packed book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the medical business, its trends, health technologies and leading healthcare companies, including:
- Healthcare corporate mergers, finances, funding and costs
- Managed care, HMOs, PPOs, drug benefits, provider systems and other payors
- Medicare and Medicaid, senior drug benefits and the use of HMOs and PPOs
- Pharmaceuticals, over the counter drugs and generic drugs
- Medical technologies, including advances in imaging and diagnostics
- Research breakthroughs in areas such as cancer treatment and artificial organs
- Hospital utilization, medical markets and national healthcare costs
- Employee health benefits trends and costs
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Actelion Ltd
- DaVita Healthcare Pa
- Getinge AB
- KPC Healthcare
- Mindray Medical International Limited
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.
Plunkett Research, Ltd.