March 4, 2021
HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. announces an important market research and competitive analysis report, Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair & Personal Services Industry Almanac, 2022 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
Consumer products and services are such an ingrained part of everyday life that it might be easy to take them for granted and forget their importance as an industrial sector. As items that are generally expected to be readily available in modern households, consumer products can take on a very broad definition. At Plunkett Research, we consider the consumer products industry to include household products, soaps and cleansers, cosmetics and makeup, along with products for skin care, nail care and hair care. The global beauty products and personal care products market is estimated at $550 billion for 2022.
• Plunkett Research analyzes the top trends changing the industry, and provides in-depth industry statistics. In addition, this publication profiles the top 200 companies in the Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair & Personal Services Industry.
• Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-626-1 (Available)
• E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-931-6 (Available)
• Plunkett Research Online (Subscribers)
Key Features Include:
• Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
• Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
• Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
• In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
• Industry Glossary
Statistical Tables Provided: 13
Companies Profiled: 220
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
• How is the industry evolving?
• How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
• How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
• What is the size of the market now and in the future?
• What are the financial results of the leading companies?
• What are the names and titles of top executives?
• What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair & Personal Services business including:
1. Introduction to the Consumer Products & Services Industry
2. The Coronavirus’ Effect on the Consumer Products & Services Industry
3. Online Marketing, Social Media and Ecommerce Enable Startups/Disruption in Consumer Products and Cosmetics
4. A Growing Middle Class in Emerging Markets Creates Vast New Opportunities for Consumer Products
5. Amazon Continues to Boost Its Market Share
6. LOHAS-Socially Conscious Consumers Create Challenges and Opportunities for Advertisers and Marketers
7. Private Label Brands Grow in Share of Total Store Sales
8. Diverse Selling Techniques Boost Direct Marketers and Non-Store Sales
9. Super Beauty Stores Combine Shopping with Personal Care Services
10. Up and Coming Independent Beauty Products Firms Snapped Up by Major Players
11. Social Media Spurs Beauty Products Sales Among Millennials and Teens
12. Beauty Products Firms Target Unique Needs of Diverse Consumers Worldwide
13. Regis Dominates the Hair Salon Business/Product Sales Enhance Salon Profits
14. Blowout Bars Proliferate
15. Natural/Organic Consumer Products Attract Greater Market Share
16. Organic Food Sales Continue Global Growth/Locally Sourced Foods and Farm to Table Increase in Popularity
17. Consumers Drive a Revolution in the Food Industry, Demanding Fresher, More Natural
Foods, Creating both Pain and Opportunities
18. Market for CBD Is on the Rise
19. CBD Oil and Hemp Cultivation, Production and Distribution Challenges
20. The Future of CBD
Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair & Personal Services Industry Statistics
1. Consumer Goods & Services Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
2. Annual Consumer Price Index, 1950-2021, U.S.
3. Average Annual Expenditures of All Consumer Households: 2015-2020, U.S.
4. Distribution of Total U.S. Annual Household Expenditures, by Major Category: 2020
5. Total U.S. Disposable Income, Expenditures & Gross Domestic & National Product Per Capita: Selected Years, 1960-2020
6. Consumer Goods & Services Retail Sales by Kind of Business, U.S.: 2015-2020
7. U.S. Exports & Imports of Food: 2014-2021
8. U.S. Exports & Imports of Beverages & Tobacco Products: 2014-2021
9. U.S. Exports & Imports of Apparel Products: 2014-2021
10. U.S. Exports & Imports of Paper: 2014-2021
11. U.S. Exports & Imports of Pharmaceuticals & Medicines: 2014-2021
12. U.S. Exports & Imports of Soaps, Cleaning Compounds & Toilet Preparations: 2014-20
13. Consumer Goods & Services Industry Employment, U.S.: 2014-2021
Companies Mentioned Include:
• Johnson & Johnson
• Procter & Gamble Company
• Unilever PLC
• Bayer AG
• LOreal SA
• Rite Aid Corporation
• Henkel AG & Company KGaA
• A S Watson Group
A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE USED OUR RESEARCH PRODUCTS:
Your tool is very comprehensive and immensely useful. The vertical marketing tool is very helpful, for it assists us in that venue, as well as targeting customers’ competition for new sales…The comprehensive material is absolutely fabulous. I am very impressed, I have to say!
We are especially trying to push Plunkett since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.
I’m amazed at how much information is available and the various ways to access it. This will be a major resource for our serious job seekers.
I really appreciate the depth you were able to get to so quickly (for our project). The team has looked through the material and are very happy with the data you pulled together.
Plunkett Research Online is an excellent resource…the database contains a wealth of useful data on sectors and companies, which is easy to search and well presented. Help and advice on how to conduct, export and save searches is available at all stages.
The more I get into the database, the happier I am that we’ll have it–REALLY happy!!! Between the quality and affordability of your product, its appeal to and value for our users, and the inestimably ethical and loyalty-guaranteeing conduct of your business, I will always have more than sufficient praises to sing for Plunkett Research.
Plunkett Research Online provides a great ‘one stop shop’ for us to quickly come up to speed on major industries. It provides us with an overall analysis of the market, key statistics, and overviews of the major players in the industry in an online service that is fast, easy to navigate, and reliable.
We are especially trying to push Plunkett’s since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.