April 6, 2021
HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. announces an important market research and competitive analysis report, Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair & Personal Services Industry Almanac, 2021 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
Consumer products and services are such an ingrained part of everyday life it might be easy to forget their importance as an industrial sector. Ranging from household products, to soap, to cosmetics and makeup, consumer products can take on a very broad definition. At Plunkett Research, we estimate the U.S. market for barber, hair, beauty and nail salons, as well as diet centers, spas and similar personal services, at $50.3 billion for 2020, to grow to $79.1 billion by 2027.
- Plunkett Research analyzes the top trends changing the industry, and provides in-depth industry statistics. In addition, this publication profiles the top 200 companies in the Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair & Personal Services Industry.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-559-2 (Available)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-906-4 (Available)
- Plunkett Research Online (Subscribers)
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 14
Companies Profiled: 221
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair & Personal Services business including:
- Introduction to the Consumer Products & Services Industry
- The Coronavirus’ Effect on the Consumer Products & Services Industry
- Online Marketing, Social Media and Ecommerce Enable Startups and Disruption in Consumer Products and Cosmetics
- A Growing Middle Class in Emerging Markets Creates Vast New Opportunities for Consumer Products
- Amazon Continues to Boost Its Market Share
- LOHAS-Socially Conscious Consumers Create Challenges and Opportunities for Advertisers and Marketers
- Luxury Apparel, Accessories and Consumer Products Lines Compete for Growth
- Private Label Brands Grow in Share of Total Store Sales
- Diverse Selling Techniques Boost Direct Marketers and Non-Store Sales
- Super Beauty Stores Combine Shopping with Personal Care Services
- Up and Coming Independent Beauty Products Firms Snapped Up by Major Players
- Social Media Spurs Beauty Products Sales Among Millennials and Teens
- Beauty Products Firms Target Unique Needs of Diverse Consumers Worldwide
- Regis Dominates the Hair Salon Business/Product Sales Enhance Salon Profits
- Blowout Bars Proliferate
- Natural/Organic Consumer Products Attract Greater Market Share
- Organic Food Sales Continue Global Growth/Locally Sourced Foods and Farm to Table Increase in Popularity
- Consumers Drive a Revolution in the Food Industry, Demanding Fresher, More Natural
Foods, Creating both Pain and Opportunities
- Market for CBD Is on the Rise
- CBD Oil and Hemp Cultivation, Production and Distribution Challenges
- The Future of CBD
Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair & Personal Services Industry Statistics
- Consumer Goods & Services Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Annual Consumer Price Index, 1945-2020, U.S.
- Average Annual Expenditures of All Consumer Households: 2014-2019, U.S.
- Distribution of Total U.S. Annual Household Expenditures, by Major Category: 2019
- Total U.S. Disposable Income, Expenditures & Gross Domestic & National Product Per Capita: Selected Years, 1960-2019
- Consumer Goods & Services Retail Sales by Kind of Business, U.S.: 2014-2019
- Consumer Goods & Services Retail Sales by Kind of Business, U.S.: Monthly, through October 2020
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Food: 2013-2020
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Beverages & Tobacco Products: 2013-2020
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Apparel Products: 2013-2020
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Paper: 2013-2020
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Pharmaceuticals & Medicines: 2013-2020
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Soaps, Cleaning Compounds & Toilet Preparations: 2013-2020
- Consumer Goods & Services Industry Employment, U.S.: 2012- Dec. 2020
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Avon Products Inc.
- Cos Bar USA Inc
- Fetch! Pet Care Inc
- Great Clips Inc
- Jenny Craig Inc
- NuGene International Inc
- Seventh Generation Inc
- Vitamin Shoppe Industries Inc