HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett's Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics Industry Almanac, 2016 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The chemicals manufacturing industry is a vibrant, global business that encompasses many important sectors. Key products include petrochemicals, fertilizers, plastics, coatings, ceramics, solvents, additives, dyes and many other products basic to home and business needs. In addition, the pharmaceuticals industry is often included when discussing chemicals. Commodity chemicals, specialty chemicals and custom manufacturing are vibrant components of the business.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 20
Companies Profiled: 402
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
The exciting data covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis —everything you need to know about the chemicals and plastics business, including:
- Analysis of chemicals, plastics and coatings business trends, technologies and markets
- Chemicals and plastics industry statistics and tables
- Chemicals and plastics purchasing, sales, sourcing and supply chain
- Pharmaceuticals and biochemicals industry trends
- Research and Development (R&D), chemical engineering and innovation
- An analysis of global chemicals and polymers trends
- Profiles of major specialty chemical manufacturing companies
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Amcor Limited
- Church & Dwight Company Inc
- Elekeiroz SA
- Indorama Ventures PCL
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.
Plunkett Research, Ltd.