HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry Almanac, 2016 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The lending industry is comprised of a wide variety of sectors, such as banking, credit cards, mortgages, leasing and consumer finance. Many of these sectors have interconnections and synergies. In addition, a large number of related services and technologies have a major influence on the lending and credit business. These services include e-commerce, credit risk analysis, call centers and information technologies.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 23
Companies Profiled: 430
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
This data is a banking, credit and mortgages market research and business intelligence tool—everything you need to know about the business of banking, credit cards, mortgages and lending, including:
- Money center banks
- Regional banks
- Savings associations
- Globalization of the banking and lending industries, including our profiles of the world’s leading banking firms
- Mortgage banking and brokerage
- Changes in government regulations, including Basel
- Credit cards and wireless payments
- Lending and other services provided by non-bank enterprises
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Associated Banc-Corp
- Cardtronics Inc
- Fukuoka Financial Group Inc
- OceanFirst Financial Corp
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.
Plunkett Research, Ltd.