HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Aerospace Industry Almanac, 2019 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The aerospace industry plays a vital role in such sectors as global trade and commerce, communications, transportation, and defense. More than just airlines and aircraft manufacturing, the aerospace industry includes original equipment manufacturing (OEM), avionics, electronics, rockets, space vehicles, satellites, and drones. The complex needs for achieving flight also makes the aerospace industry a key contributor to advancements in computing, advanced materials, and manufacturing. Historically the stuff of fantasy, the development of the commercial space and drone industry of today adds a new dimension to the impact of aerospace in everyday life. While aerospace also plays a vital role in defense industries and military applications; coverage is largely limited to non-defense applications.
- Plunkett Research lists top 350 companies in the Aerospace Industry and names the top trends changing for the mid term.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-511-0 (Available Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-836-4 (Available Now)
- Online Subscription
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 22
Companies Profiled: 356
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the aerospace business including:
- Introduction to the Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry
- Boeing and Airbus Have Massive Aircraft Order Backlogs/Major Aircraft Market in China
- New Aircraft Designs Offer Greater Passenger Comfort/More Efficient Engines
- Supersonic Jets Expected to Enter the Commercial Market
- Electric-Powered Airplanes Are Under Research and Development
- Flying Cars Get Off the Ground
- Smaller Satellites (SmallSats and CubeSats) and Low Earth Orbit Revolutionize Telecommunications
- Light-Weight Satellites and Solar-Powered Drones Used for Internet Access and Whole Earth Imaging
- Giant Balloons Used for Communications and Research
- Private, Reusable Rockets Launch Commercial Satellites, Lowering Costs
- Space Travel Firms Seek Tourists/New Vehicles for U.S. Astronauts
- Commercial Uses of Drones
- Drone Regulation and Licensing Evolve
- Drones Provide New Tools for Precision Agriculture
- Drones Save Time and Money in Safety Inspections and Insurance Adjusting
- Package Delivery by Drone
- The Future of Aviation, Satellites and the Aerospace Industry
Aerospace Industry Statistics
- Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Quarterly Aerospace Manufacturing Industry Net Sales, U.S. : 2001-2nd Quarter 2018
- Gross Output in the Aircraft Manufacturing and Air Transportation Industries, U.S. Selected Years, 2010-2016
- Satellite Telecommunications: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2013-2016
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Space Flight, Research & Supporting Activities, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2017-2019
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Air Transportation, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2016-2018
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for National Defense, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2017-2019
- NASA Budget Appropriations & Projections: 2017-2023
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Aircraft, Spacecraft, and Parts: 2013-2nd Quarter 2018
- Consolidation in U.S. Airlines
- U.S. Aviation Industry Average Annual Percentage Growth Forecasts by World Region: 2018-2038
- Total Scheduled U.S. International Passenger Traffic, U.S. Commercial Air Carriers: 2010-2038
- Quarterly U.S. Scheduled Service Passenger Airlines Financial Reports: 1st Quarter 2017-1st Quarter 2018
- Air Carrier Traffic Statistics, U.S.: 1996-2017 37
- Air Carrier Traffic Statistics, U.S.: 12 Months Ended December 2017 and December 2016
- U.S. Airline Passenger Activity: 2010-2038
- U.S. Airline Revenue Passenger Enplanements: January 1996-April 2018
- Annual U.S. Domestic Average Itinerary Air Fare: 1995-2018
- Top 10 U.S. Airlines & Airports Ranked by 2017 System Scheduled Enplanements
- Domestic Airline Fuel Cost, U.S.: January 1986-January 2018
- Employment in the Aerospace Manufacturing Industry, U.S.: Monthly, January 1990-July 2018
- Employment & Earnings in Aerospace Occupations, U.S.: May 2017
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Japan Airlines Co Ltd
- Aer Lingus Group
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines JSC
- Air Canada
- Air China Limited
- Air New Zealand Ltd
- Air Partner plc
- Air Wisconsin Airlines Corp
- Airbus SAS
- Alaska Air Group Inc