HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Nanotechnology & MEMS Almanac, 2016 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
Nanotechnology is a relatively new materials science that is slowly beginning to revolutionize many sectors of manufacturing. The long term outlook is exceptionally promising. As of 2016, so much progress has been made in nanotech research and development that commercialization is accelerating broadly.
- Plunkett Research lists top 250 companies in Nanotechnology & MEMS and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-397-0 (Available Now)
- E-book: 978-1-62831-730-5 (Available Now)
- Online Subscription
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Buyer may register for free access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
- Link to 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 9
Companies Profiled: 243
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the nanotechnology & MEMS business including:
- Introduction to Nanotechnology & MEMS
- Advances in Microscopes Enable Nanotechnology Research
- Self-Assembly and Fabrication on the Atomic Level Enable Nanomanipulation
- Innovations in Bucky Balls, Nanotubes, Single Wall Nanotubes (SWNTs) and Nanopores
- Make Commercial Production a Reality
- Nanotechnology & MEMS Applications in Optics and Displays Lead to a Breakthrough in
- Wireless Device Screens
- Silicon Chips with 7-Nanometer Density/Memristors/Nanotechnology to Create Powerful Semiconductors with Advantages Over Silicon
- Nanotechnology Sees Applications in Fuel Cells and Solar Power/Micro Fuel Cells to Power Mobile Devices
- Government and Private Nanotechnology Research Funding Is Substantial
- Nanotechnology Safety and Ethics Are a Major Concern
- The “Internet of Things” and M2M: Wireless Sensors to Boom, Aided by Nanotechnology
- Nano Spacecraft Under Development
Nanotechnology & MEMS Industry Statistics
- Nanotechnology & MEMS Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Budget: Fiscal Years 2015-2017
- U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Budget History: Fiscal Years 2007-2015
- U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Actual Agency Investments by Program Component Area: 2015
- U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Estimated Agency Investments by Program Component Area: 2016
- U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Proposed Agency Investments by Program Component Area: 2017
- U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF) Funding for National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI), by Field of Science & Program Component Area: Fiscal Years 2015-2017
- U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Centers, Networks & User Facilities
- Total U.S. Nanotechnology Patents Granted per Year: 1994-2015
Companies Mentioned Include:
- 3M COMPANY
- Abbott Laboratories
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD)
- Affymetrix Inc
- Agilent Technologies Inc
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc
- AKZO NOBEL NV
- Albany Molecular Research Inc
- SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO LTD
- AMSC CORPORATION