Plunkett Research Online: National CineMedia Inc

NATIONAL CINEMEDIA INC (NCMI:NAS) Company Profile, Corporate Revenues, Growth, Market Size, Analysis, Business Forecasts, Market Share, Metrics, SWOT

National CineMedia, Inc. (NCM) is the managing member and 48% owner of National CineMedia LLC (NCM LLC), a leading cinema advertising network in the U.S. Cinemark Holdings Inc., Regal Entertainment Group and AMC Entertainment Inc. hold the remaining 52% of NCM LLC. NCM connects brands with movie a.....



National CineMedia Inc
Ticker: NCMI
Exchange: NAS
Parent Company:
Year Established:
Employees:
Fiscal Year Ends in

Phone:
Fax:
Address: 6300 South Syracuse Way
Suite 300
Centennial, CO 80111 United States

Map
Types Of Business
Industry Ranks

Industry NAICS code:

In-Theater Advertising Services
Pre-Show Advertising
Theater-Based Advertising
Contacts Description

Katherine Scherping CFO/Chief Accounting Officer
Thomas Lesinski Chairman of the Board/Director
See More
National CineMedia, Inc. (NCM) is the managing member and 48% owner of National CineMedia LLC (NCM LLC), a leading cinema advertising network in the U.S. Cinemark Holdings Inc., Regal Entertainment Group and AMC Entertainment Inc. hold the remaining 52% of NCM LLC. NCM connects brands with movie a.....See More See More

Auditor: Deloitte & Touche LLP
Legal Advisor:
$USD, In whole numbers,
except marked * or %
2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015
Financials
    Revenue
    Cost of Revenue
    Gross Margin %
    R&D Expense
    Operating Income
    Operating Margin %
    SGA Expense
    Net Income
    Earnings Per Share
    Dividends
    Book Value Per Share
    Operating Cash Flow
    Capital Expenditure
    Free Cash Flow
Profitability
    EBITDA
    Return on Assets %
    Return on Equity %
    Net Margin %
    Assets Turnover
    Financial Leverage
Brands, Divisions and Affiliates Top Salaries
National CineMedia LLC
Noovie
Name Title Salary (US$) Bonus (US$)
Other Thoughts Corporate Culture

Apparent Female Officers or Directors: