Plunkett Research Online: Malee Group PCL

MALEE GROUP PCL (MALEE) Company Profile, Corporate Revenues, Growth, Market Size, Analysis, Business Forecasts, Market Share, Metrics, SWOT

Malee Group PCL, based in Thailand, manufactures and distributes products for domestic and overseas markets. The company operates through two business segments: contract manufacturing, which generates 55% of annual revenues; and branded business, generating the remaining 45%. The contract manufact.....


MALEE GROUP PCL

Ticker: MALEE
Exchange: Bangkok
Parent Company:
Employees:
Fiscal Year Ends in

Phone: 66-3431-1310
Fax:
Address: 26/1 Sampran Rd.,
Sampran Nakornpathom, 73110 Thailand

Types Of Business
Industry Ranks

Industry NAICS code:

ContactsDescription

Chatchai BoonyaratCEO
Rangsan KongpiamCompany Sec.
See More
Malee Group PCL, based in Thailand, manufactures and distributes products for domestic and overseas markets. The company operates through two business segments: contract manufacturing, which generates 55% of annual revenues; and branded business, generating the remaining 45%. The contract manufact.....See More See More

$USD, In whole numbers 2017201620152014201320122011
Sales
Profits
Brands, Divisions and AffiliatesTop Salaries
Salary
Bonus
Other ThoughtsCorporate Culture