Plunkett Research Online: Eileen Fisher Inc

EILEEN FISHER INC (Private) Company Profile, Corporate Revenues, Growth, Market Size, Analysis, Business Forecasts, Market Share, Metrics, SWOT

Eileen Fisher, Inc. manufactures and retails women’s business and casual clothing with an emphasis on comfort, versatility and style. Fisher personally owns 60% of the company that shares her name, while the remaining 40% is held by her 1,200 full- and part-time employees through an employee stock o.....


EILEEN FISHER INC

Ticker: Private
Exchange:
Parent Company:
Employees:
Fiscal Year Ends in

Phone: 914-591-5700
Fax: 914-591-8824
Address: 2 Bridge St.
Irvington, NY 10533-1527 United States

Map
Types Of Business
Industry Ranks

Industry NAICS code:

Contacts Description

Jim GundellVP-e-Commerce & Retail
Hayley GluckController
See More
Eileen Fisher, Inc. manufactures and retails women’s business and casual clothing with an emphasis on comfort, versatility and style. Fisher personally owns 60% of the company that shares her name, while the remaining 40% is held by her 1,200 full- and part-time employees through an employee stock o.....See More See More

$USD, In whole numbers2020201920182017201620152014
Sales
Profits
Brands, Divisions and Affiliates Top Salaries
Salary
Bonus
Other Thoughts Corporate Culture

Eileen Fisher offers its employees comprehensive health benefits, retirement options, life and disability insurance, and a variety of employee assistance plans and programs.