Plunkett Research Online: Budweiser Brewing Company APAC Limited

BUDWEISER BREWING COMPANY APAC LIMITED (BDWBF:PINX) Company Profile, Corporate Revenues, Growth, Market Size, Analysis, Business Forecasts, Market Share, Metrics, SWOT

Budweiser Brewing Co. APAC is the largest brewer in Asia by retail sales value and the second largest by volume, according to Euromonitor. After 10% of the business was listed on the Hong Kong exchange in 2019, parent company Anheuser-Busch InBev owns the remaining 90% of the company's equity.Bud AP.....



Budweiser Brewing Company APAC Limited
Ticker: BDWBF
Exchange: PINX
Parent Company: Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (AB InBev)
Year Established:
Employees:
Fiscal Year Ends in

Phone:
Fax:
Address: 1 Matheson Street
Suites 3012-16, Tower Two, Times Square
Causeway Bay
Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Map
Types Of Business
Industry Ranks

Industry NAICS code:

Breweries
Brewery
Import
Distributor
Beer
Premium Beer
Super Premium Beer
Contacts Description
Jan Eli Craps CEO/Co-Chairman of the Board/Director
Michel Doukeris Co-Chairman of the Board/Director
See More
Budweiser Brewing Co. APAC is the largest brewer in Asia by retail sales value and the second largest by volume, according to Euromonitor. After 10% of the business was listed on the Hong Kong exchange in 2019, parent company Anheuser-Busch InBev owns the remaining 90% of the company's equity.Bud AP.....See More See More

Auditor: PricewaterhouseCoopers
Legal Advisor:
$USD, In whole numbers,
except marked * or %
2021 2020 2019 2018 2017
Financials
    Revenue
    Cost of Revenue
    Gross Margin %
    R&D Expense
    Operating Income
    Operating Margin %
    SGA Expense
    Net Income
    Earnings Per Share
    Dividends
    Book Value Per Share
    Operating Cash Flow
    Capital Expenditure
    Free Cash Flow
Profitability
    EBITDA
    Return on Assets %
    Return on Equity %
    Net Margin %
    Assets Turnover
    Financial Leverage
Brands, Divisions and Affiliates Top Salaries
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (AB InBev)
Budweiser
Stella Artois
Corona
Hoegaarden
Cass
Harbin
Other Thoughts Corporate Culture

Apparent Female Officers or Directors: