Plunkett Research Online: Borealis AG

BOREALIS AG (Private) Company Profile, Corporate Revenues, Growth, Market Size, Analysis, Business Forecasts, Market Share, Metrics, SWOT

Borealis AG is a plastics company that provides innovative solutions in the fields of polyolefins, base chemicals and fertilizers. With headquarters in Vienna, Austria, Borealis operates in over 120 countries. OMV owns 75% of Borealis, and the remaining 25% is owned by a holding company of the Abu.....


BOREALIS AG

Ticker: Private
Exchange:
Parent Company:
Employees:
Fiscal Year Ends in

Phone: 43-1-22-400-300
Fax: 43-1-22-400-333
Address: 17-19 Wagramerstrasse, IZD Tower
Vienna, A-1220 Austria

Map
Types Of Business
Industry Ranks

Industry NAICS code:
Parent Company: OMV

Contacts Description

Thomas Gangl CEO
Mark Tonkens CFO
See More
Borealis AG is a plastics company that provides innovative solutions in the fields of polyolefins, base chemicals and fertilizers. With headquarters in Vienna, Austria, Borealis operates in over 120 countries. OMV owns 75% of Borealis, and the remaining 25% is owned by a holding company of the Abu.....See More See More

$USD, In whole numbers 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013
Sales
Profits
Brands, Divisions and Affiliates Top Salaries
Salary
Bonus
Other Thoughts Corporate Culture