Plunkett’s Industry Almanacs in Printed and eBook Formats
Outsourcing & Offshoring Almanac 2019 Edition
Publication Date: June 2018
Buy this Book
Publication Date: June 2018
Buy this Book
- Plunkett Research analyzes the top trends changing the industry, and provides in-depth industry statistics. In addition, this publication lists the top 400 companies in the Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-499-1 (Available Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-822-7 (Available Now)
- Online Subscription
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 9
Companies Profiled: 392
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the outsourcing & offshoring business including:
- Introduction to the Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry
- Pros and Cons of Outsourcing & Offshoring
- BPO and KPO: White-Collar and Professional Tasks Such as Law and Accounting Are Outsourced/Call Centers Become More Sophisticated
- Nearshoring and Reshoring Keep Operations Closer to Home
- Health Care Goes Offshore, Medical Tourism and Clinical Trials Continue in China, India and Elsewhere
- From Korea to India to Singapore to China, Nations Compete Fiercely in Biotech
- Offshoring to India Drives Changes in the Global Consulting Industry
- R&D Expands in Chinese Research Parks/Patent Filings Soar
- Outsourcing and Offshoring of Research, Development and Engineering Grow Along with Globalization
- Wage Rise Slows in China/Vietnam and Other Countries Gain Manufacturing Market Share
- The Vast Majority of Shoes Sold in the U.S. Are Made Elsewhere
- Many Industry Sectors Seek Consulting and Outsourcing Income, Competing with Pure Consultancies
- Original Design Manufacturing (ODM) Adds Value to Contract Electronics Manufacturing
- Globalization and Worldwide Collaboration Fuel the Research Efforts of Major Corporations
- 3PL Logistics Services and Supply Chain Management Services
- The Future of Outsourcing & Offshoring
Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry Statistics
- Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Services Supplied to Foreign & U.S. Markets Through Trade & Through Affiliates: 1990-2016
- U.S. Trade in Services by Major Category: 2011-March 2018
- U.S. Trade in Services by Affiliation & by Type: 2013-2016
- U.S. Trade in Services by Affiliation & by Type: 2009-2012
- U.S. Trade in Services by Affiliation & by Type: 2005-2008
- Estimated Revenue for Professional, Scientific & Technical Services Firms, U.S.: 2012-2016
- Top 50 Countries Exporting Textiles & Apparel to the U.S., All MFA Fibers: 2016-2017
- Top Ten Suppliers & Destinations of U.S. Computers & Electronic Products: 2010-2017
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP)
- Benchmark Electronics Inc
- Acxiom Corp
- Affiliated Computer Services Inc
- Randstad Holding NV
- Alliance Data Systems Corporation
- Amdocs Limited
- Aon Hewitt
- Ariba Inc
A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE USED OUR RESEARCH PRODUCTS:
Your tool is very comprehensive and immensely useful. The vertical marketing tool is very helpful, for it assists us in that venue, as well as targeting customers’ competition for new sales…The comprehensive material is absolutely fabulous. I am very impressed, I have to say!
We are especially trying to push Plunkett since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.
I’m amazed at how much information is available and the various ways to access it. This will be a major resource for our serious job seekers.
I really appreciate the depth you were able to get to so quickly (for our project). The team has looked through the material and are very happy with the data you pulled together.
Plunkett Research Online is an excellent resource…the database contains a wealth of useful data on sectors and companies, which is easy to search and well presented. Help and advice on how to conduct, export and save searches is available at all stages.
The more I get into the database, the happier I am that we’ll have it–REALLY happy!!! Between the quality and affordability of your product, its appeal to and value for our users, and the inestimably ethical and loyalty-guaranteeing conduct of your business, I will always have more than sufficient praises to sing for Plunkett Research.
Plunkett Research Online provides a great ‘one stop shop’ for us to quickly come up to speed on major industries. It provides us with an overall analysis of the market, key statistics, and overviews of the major players in the industry in an online service that is fast, easy to navigate, and reliable.
We are especially trying to push Plunkett’s since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.