The Nation's Health Dollar:
($3.68 Trillion Total, Figures in Billions)
* Includes Children's Health Insurance Program (Titles XIX and XXI), Department of Defense, and Department of Veterans' Affairs. ** Includes worksite health care, other private revenues, Indian Health Service, workers' compensation, general assistance, maternal and child health, vocational rehabilitation, other federal programs, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, other state and local programs, and school health.
Source: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Office of the Actuary
What you are seeing is just a brief peek at a portion of this statistical table. Our system offers a massive amount of vital industry data and market research. To view more of our data, click the Free Membership button below.
Plunkett Research Online publishes vital, actionable industry information, statistics and competitive intelligence, constantly updated, including:
- ✔ 100,000 Industry Statistics
- ✔ 500 Industries Analyzed for Market Size, Profits and Forecasts
- ✔ 150,000 Industry Executives Profiled
- ✔ 25,000 Companies Profiled, Ranked and Analyzed
- ✔ 1,000 Vital Trends Analyzed, totaling 1,000,000 words
Plans and Pricing
“Your tool is very comprehensive and immensely useful... I've gotten a lot of valid information. Other than that, the exporting of data is very simple. The comprehensive material is absolutely fabulous. I am very impressed, I have to say!”
Tammy Dalton, National Account Manager