Plunkett Research Online: Alitalia-Societa Aerea Italiana

ALITALIA-SOCIETA AEREA ITALIANA (Private) Company Profile, Corporate Revenues, Growth, Market Size, Analysis, Business Forecasts, Market Share, Metrics, SWOT

Alitalia-Societa Aerea Italiana is Italy’s largest airline. The company is 51%-owned by Alitalia-Compagnia Aerea Italiana SpA (CAI), with the remaining 49% held by Etihad Airways. Alitalia’s fleet comprises 123 aircraft, including 25 long-haul Boeing 777s and Airbus A330s; 78 medium-haul Airbus 31.....


ALITALIA-SOCIETA AEREA ITALIANA

Ticker: Private
Exchange:
Parent Company:
Employees:
Fiscal Year Ends in

Phone: 39-06-6563-1
Fax: 39-06-6562-2300
Address: Piazza Almerico da Schio - Palazzina RPU
Rome, 00054 Italy

Types Of Business
Industry Ranks

Industry NAICS code:
Parent Company: Alitalia-Compagnia Aerea Italian SpA

ContactsDescription

Rita CicconeHead-Legal
Marco SansaviniChief Strategy Officer
See More
Alitalia-Societa Aerea Italiana is Italy’s largest airline. The company is 51%-owned by Alitalia-Compagnia Aerea Italiana SpA (CAI), with the remaining 49% held by Etihad Airways. Alitalia’s fleet comprises 123 aircraft, including 25 long-haul Boeing 777s and Airbus A330s; 78 medium-haul Airbus 31.....See More See More

$USD, In whole numbers 2016201520142013201220112010
Sales
Profits
Brands, Divisions and AffiliatesTop Salaries
Salary
Bonus
Other ThoughtsCorporate Culture