Plunkett Research Online: Alitalia-Societa Aerea Italiana SpA

ALITALIA-SOCIETA AEREA ITALIANA SPA (Private) Company Profile, Corporate Revenues, Growth, Market Size, Analysis, Business Forecasts, Market Share, Metrics, SWOT

Alitalia-Societa Aerea Italiana is Italy’s largest airline. The company is 51%-owned by stakeholders, with the remaining 49% held by Etihad Airways. Alitalia’s fleet is comprised of 97 aircraft (as of June 2019), including Airbus A319s, A320s, A321s and A330s and Boeing 777s. During 2018, Alitali.....


ALITALIA-SOCIETA AEREA ITALIANA SPA

Ticker: Private
Exchange:
Parent Company:
Employees:
Fiscal Year Ends in

Phone: 39-06-6563-1
Fax: 39-06-6562-2300
Address: Piazza Almerico da Schio - Palazzina RPU
Rome, 00054 Italy

Types Of Business
Industry Ranks

Industry NAICS code:
Parent Company: Alitalia-Compagnia Aerea Italiana SpA

ContactsDescription

Daniele DiscepoloCo-Commissioner
Stefano PaleariCo-Commissioner
See More
Alitalia-Societa Aerea Italiana is Italy’s largest airline. The company is 51%-owned by stakeholders, with the remaining 49% held by Etihad Airways. Alitalia’s fleet is comprised of 97 aircraft (as of June 2019), including Airbus A319s, A320s, A321s and A330s and Boeing 777s. During 2018, Alitali.....See More See More

$USD, In whole numbers 2018201720162015201420132012
Sales
Profits
Brands, Divisions and AffiliatesTop Salaries
Salary
Bonus
Other ThoughtsCorporate Culture