Plunkett’s Industry Almanacs in Printed and eBook Formats
Green Technology Almanac 2018 Edition
Publication Date: February 2017
Buy this Book
Publication Date: February 2017
Buy this Book
- Plunkett Research lists top 300 companies in the Green Technology Industry and names the top trends changing for the mid term.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-472-4 (Available Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-771-8 (Available Now)
- Online Subscription
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 26
Companies Profiled: 269
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the green technology business including:
- Demand for Green Technologies and Conservation Practices Evolves, Fueling Investment and New Product Development
- Water Conservation Technologies to Enjoy Tremendous Growth/China Targets Desalination
- Recycling Flourishes/Plasma Arc Gasification Technology Looks Promising
- Food Waste on the Rise/Recycling Efforts Underway
- Biomass, Waste-to-Energy, Waste Methane and Biofuels from Algae
- Smart Cities Utilize Big Data, Sensors and Advanced Technologies to Increase Efficiencies of All Kinds/Massive Business Opportunities Emerge
- Packaging Technology Improves/Wal-Mart and Coca-Cola Boost Packaging Sustainability
- Lower Energy Intensity Is a Prime Focus in China/U.S. Achieves Dramatic Energy Intensity Reductions
- Environmentalists Campaign for Chemical Industry Reform
- Homes and Commercial Buildings Seek Green Certification
- Major Research and Advancements in Lithium Batteries/Tesla and Panasonic Open the Gigafactory
- Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Power Research Continues/Fuel Cell Cars Enter Market
- Car Sharing Programs Like Zipcar and Autolib, AKA Mobility Services, Proliferate
- Electric Cars and Plug-in Hybrids (PHEVs) Enter Market in Low Numbers
- The Energy Industry Invests in Storage Battery Technologies with an Eye on Distributed Power and Renewables
- Superconductivity Provides Advanced Electricity Distribution Technology
- Bio-plastics Become a Reality/Plastic Packaging Made from Corn and Soy
Green Technology Industry Statistics
- GreenTech Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Global Alternative Energy Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Global Green Technology Industry Revenues: 2017
- Energy Production by Renewable Energy, U.S.: Selected Years, 1950-2016
- Net Electrical Power Generation From Renewable Energy Sources, U.S.: 2000-July 2017
- Total Renewable Electricity Net Generation by Source & State, U.S.: 2016
- Share of Electricity Generation by Energy Source, U.S.: Projections, 2016-2050
- Estimated Levelized Cost of Electricity (LCOE) for New Electricity Generation by Energy Source
- U.S. Renewable Energy Consumption by Energy Source, 2010 vs. 2016
- Renewable Energy Consumption by Source, U.S.: Selected Years, 1950-2016
- Renewable Energy Consumption in the Residential, Commercial & Industrial Sectors, U.S.: 2010-2016
- Renewable Energy Consumption in the Transportation & Electric Power Sectors, U.S.: 2010-2016
- Fuel Ethanol Production & Consumption, U.S.: 1981-July 2017
- Biodiesel Production & Consumption, U.S.: 2001- July 2017
- Light Bulb Comparison
- Global Area of Biotech Crops by Country: 2016
- Federal R&D Funding by Character of Work and Facilities and Equipment, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2016-2018
- Federal Funding for R&D & R&D Plant, by Budget Function, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2011-2017
- U.S. Department of Energy Funding for Science & Energy Programs: 2016-2018
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Energy, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2015-2017
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for General Science & Basic Research, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2015-2017
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Transportation, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2015-2017
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Natural Resources & Environment, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2015-2017
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Agriculture, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2015-2017
- Federal Funding for Research, by Agency & Field of Science & Engineering, U.S.: Fiscal Year 2017
- Major Patenting U.S. Universities: 2015
Companies Mentioned Include:
- 3M Company
- ABB Ltd
- AkzoNobel NV
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
- Alstom SA
- American Superconductor Corp
- Applied Materials Inc
- Arotech Corporation
- Ballard Power Systems Inc
- BASF SE
A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE USED OUR RESEARCH PRODUCTS:
Your tool is very comprehensive and immensely useful. The vertical marketing tool is very helpful, for it assists us in that venue, as well as targeting customers’ competition for new sales…The comprehensive material is absolutely fabulous. I am very impressed, I have to say!
We are especially trying to push Plunkett since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.
I’m amazed at how much information is available and the various ways to access it. This will be a major resource for our serious job seekers.
I really appreciate the depth you were able to get to so quickly (for our project). The team has looked through the material and are very happy with the data you pulled together.
Plunkett Research Online is an excellent resource…the database contains a wealth of useful data on sectors and companies, which is easy to search and well presented. Help and advice on how to conduct, export and save searches is available at all stages.
The more I get into the database, the happier I am that we’ll have it–REALLY happy!!! Between the quality and affordability of your product, its appeal to and value for our users, and the inestimably ethical and loyalty-guaranteeing conduct of your business, I will always have more than sufficient praises to sing for Plunkett Research.
Plunkett Research Online provides a great ‘one stop shop’ for us to quickly come up to speed on major industries. It provides us with an overall analysis of the market, key statistics, and overviews of the major players in the industry in an online service that is fast, easy to navigate, and reliable.
We are especially trying to push Plunkett’s since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.