Plunkett’s Industry Almanacs in Printed and eBook Formats
Cybersecurity, Digital ID & Online Fraud Industry Almanac 2022 Edition
Publication Date: May 2022
Buy this Book
Publication Date: May 2022
Buy this Book
- Plunkett Research analyzes the top trends changing the industry, and provides in-depth industry statistics. In addition, this publication profiles the top 150 companies in the Cybersecurity, Digital ID & Online Fraud Industry.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-631-5 (Available)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-956-9 (Available)
- Plunkett Research Online (Subscribers)
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
Statistical Tables Provided: 7
Companies Profiled: 147
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Cybersecurity, Digital ID & Online Fraud business including:
- Introduction to the Cybersecurity, Digital ID & Online Fraud Industry
- The Coronavirus’ Effect on the Cybersecurity and Digital ID Industry
- Digital ID and Online Authentication Fraud Soars/Sophisticated Technologies and Databases Respond
- Why You Should Never Reuse Passwords/The Dark Web and Credential Stuffing
- Online Fraud/Payments Fraud Adapt and Evolve Continuously
- Network Anti-Fraud Technologies Advance, Including use of Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning
- Online Fraud Often Begins with New Account Setup or Account Takeover
- Voice, Face & Image Recognition Change the Wireless World, Enhanced Through Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Smart Cities Utilize Sensors and Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Create Privacy and Security Issues
- The Internet of Things (IoT) and M2M to Boom, Enhanced by Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Open New Avenues for Hacking
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Deep Learning and Machine Learning Advance into Commercial Applications, Including Health Care and Robotics
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Payment Systems, such as Zelle and Venmo, Soar in Popularity/Require Rigorous ID Verification
- Growth Growth in Big Data Supported by Expansion of Cloud Computing and Predictive Analytics
- The Future: Pervasive Computing and Complete Mobility Will Be Standard
Cybersecurity, Digital ID & Online Fraud Industry Statistics
- Cybersecurity, Digital ID, & Online Fraud Overview
- Cyber Crimes Types and Victims Affected, U.S.
- Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services Industry, U.S.: Estimated Revenue & Expenses: 2016-2021
- Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services Industry, U.S.: Estimated Selected Expenses: 2014-2019
- Computer Systems Design and Related Services Industry, U.S.: Estimated Revenue & Expenses: 2014-2019
- Research Funding for Computer and Information Science Engineering, U.S. National Science Foundation: Fiscal Years 2020-2022
- Computer and Mathematical Occupation Related Employment by Occupation, U.S.: May 2021
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Amazon.com Inc
- Microsoft Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Amazon Web Services Inc (AWS)
- BAE Systems plc
- Broadcom Inc
- Experian plc
- Juniper Networks Inc
*Note: This sample is a previous year’s edition for a different industry. All of our Industry Almanacs are similar in nature and follow the same format.
A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE USED OUR RESEARCH PRODUCTS:
Your tool is very comprehensive and immensely useful. The vertical marketing tool is very helpful, for it assists us in that venue, as well as targeting customers’ competition for new sales…The comprehensive material is absolutely fabulous. I am very impressed, I have to say!
We are especially trying to push Plunkett since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.
I’m amazed at how much information is available and the various ways to access it. This will be a major resource for our serious job seekers.
I really appreciate the depth you were able to get to so quickly (for our project). The team has looked through the material and are very happy with the data you pulled together.
Plunkett Research Online is an excellent resource…the database contains a wealth of useful data on sectors and companies, which is easy to search and well presented. Help and advice on how to conduct, export and save searches is available at all stages.
The more I get into the database, the happier I am that we’ll have it–REALLY happy!!! Between the quality and affordability of your product, its appeal to and value for our users, and the inestimably ethical and loyalty-guaranteeing conduct of your business, I will always have more than sufficient praises to sing for Plunkett Research.
Plunkett Research Online provides a great ‘one stop shop’ for us to quickly come up to speed on major industries. It provides us with an overall analysis of the market, key statistics, and overviews of the major players in the industry in an online service that is fast, easy to navigate, and reliable.
We are especially trying to push Plunkett’s since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.