Plunkett’s Industry Almanacs in Printed and eBook Formats
Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones (UAV) Almanac 2018 Edition
Publication Date: October 2017
Buy this Book
Publication Date: October 2017
Buy this Book
- Plunkett Research lists top 350 companies in the Aerospace Industry and names the top trends changing for the mid term.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-476-2 (Available Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-801-2 (Available Now)
- Online Subscription
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Buyer may register for free access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 23
Companies Profiled: 367
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the aerospace business including:
- Introduction to the Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry
- Boeing and Airbus Face Waning Orders/Major Aircraft Market in China
- New Aircraft Designs Offer Greater Passenger Comfort/More Efficient Engines
- Supersonic Jets Expected to Enter the Commercial Market
- Electric-Powered Airplanes are Under Research and Development
- Flying Cars Get Off the Ground
- Smaller Satellites (SmallSats and CubeSats) and Low Earth Orbit Revolutionize Telecommunications
- Light-Weight Satellites and Project Loon Balloons Studied for Internet Access and Whole-Earth Imaging
- Private, Reusable Rockets Launch Commercial Satellites, Lowering Costs
- Space Travel Firms Seek Tourists/New Vehicles for U.S. Astronauts
- Commercial Uses of Drones
- Drone Regulation and Licensing Evolve
- Drones Provide New Tools for Precision Agriculture
- Drones Save Time and Money in Safety Inspections and Insurance Adjusting
- Package Delivery by Drone
- The Future of Aviation, Satellites and the Aerospace Industry
Aerospace Industry Statistics
- Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Quarterly Aerospace Manufacturing Industry Net Sales, U.S. :2001-1st Quarter 2017
- Gross Output in the Aircraft Manufacturing and Air Transportation Industries, U.S.
- Selected Years, 2005-2015
- Satellite Telecommunications: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2011-2015
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Space Flight, Research & Supporting Activities, U.S.:
- Fiscal Years 2015-2017
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Air Transportation, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2015-2017
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for National Defense, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2015-2017
- NASA Budget Appropriations & Projections: 2016-2022
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Aircraft, Spacecraft, and Parts: 2012-2nd Quarter 2017
- Consolidation in U.S. Airlines
- U.S. Aviation Industry Average Annual Percentage Growth Forecasts by World Region:
- Total Scheduled U.S. International Passenger Traffic, U.S. Commercial Air Carriers: 2001-2036
- Quarterly System* Operating Profit/Loss for U.S. Airlines: 2nd Quarter 2015-2nd Quarter 2016
- Air Carrier Traffic Statistics, U.S.: 1996-2016
- Air Carrier Traffic Statistics, U.S.: 12 Months Ended March 2017 and March 2016
- U.S. Airline Passenger Activity: 2001-2037
- Annual U.S. Domestic Average Itinerary Air Fare: 1995-2016
- Top 10 U.S. Airlines & Airports Ranked by 2016 System Scheduled Enplanements
- Employment in the Aerospace Manufacturing Industry, U.S.: Monthly, January 1990-June 2017
- Employment & Earnings in Aerospace Occupations, U.S.: May 2016
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Japan Airlines Co Ltd
- Aer Lingus Group
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines JSC
- Air Canada
- Air China Limited
- Air New Zealand Ltd
- Air Partner plc
- Air Wisconsin Airlines Corp
- Airbus SAS
- Alaska Air Group Inc
A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE USED OUR RESEARCH PRODUCTS:
Your tool is very comprehensive and immensely useful. The vertical marketing tool is very helpful, for it assists us in that venue, as well as targeting customers’ competition for new sales…The comprehensive material is absolutely fabulous. I am very impressed, I have to say!
We are especially trying to push Plunkett since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.
I’m amazed at how much information is available and the various ways to access it. This will be a major resource for our serious job seekers.
I really appreciate the depth you were able to get to so quickly (for our project). The team has looked through the material and are very happy with the data you pulled together.
Plunkett Research Online is an excellent resource…the database contains a wealth of useful data on sectors and companies, which is easy to search and well presented. Help and advice on how to conduct, export and save searches is available at all stages.
The more I get into the database, the happier I am that we’ll have it–REALLY happy!!! Between the quality and affordability of your product, its appeal to and value for our users, and the inestimably ethical and loyalty-guaranteeing conduct of your business, I will always have more than sufficient praises to sing for Plunkett Research.
Plunkett Research Online provides a great ‘one stop shop’ for us to quickly come up to speed on major industries. It provides us with an overall analysis of the market, key statistics, and overviews of the major players in the industry in an online service that is fast, easy to navigate, and reliable.
We are especially trying to push Plunkett’s since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.