3/3/2012. Houston, TX
HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s E-Commerce & Internet Business Almanac, 2011 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
E-commerce is booming! Worldwide, the total number of people using the Internet has reached 2 billion - many are on smartphones. China holds the world’s highest number of Internet users, far more than the U.S. Meanwhile, the number of American homes and businesses with broadband Internet access via landline or satellite totals over 100 million, while 100 million cellphone subscriptions include fast Internet access. Vast arrays of new services, entertainment options and timesaving solutions have become available online.
- • Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- • Market forecasts and industry statistics
- • Industry associations list
- • Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 22
Companies Profiled: 444
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered:
- • How is the industry evolving?
- • How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- • How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- • What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- • What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- • What are the names and titles of top executives?
This carefully-researched data is a complete E-Commerce and Internet market research and competitive intelligence tool – everything you need to know about the business of online access, broadband, wireless and Wi-Fi, Internet retailing and much more, including:
- 1. Market research, competitive intelligence and business analysis for all Internet and e-commerce business sectors
- 2. Analysis of major e-commerce, Internet and online access trends and developments
- 3. Wi-Fi, WiMax and other wireless access methods, including Bluetooth
- 4. Broadband Internet access analysis and trends, including access at home and at work via DSL and cable modem
- • Acxiom
- • Bluefly
- • Cisco Systems
- • Mixi
- • OpenTable
- • Radware
- • Time Warner Cable
About Plunkett Research, Ltd.
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.
Plunkett Research, Ltd.