3/12/2012. Houston, TX
HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac, 2011 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The apparel and textiles business comprises a wide variety of skills and industry sectors, from fashion designers to contract manufacturers, from basic textiles manufacturing to distributors. In addition, a large number of major retail store chains have a major influence on the apparel and fashions business.
- • Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- • Market forecasts and industry statistics
- • Industry associations list
- • Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 15
Companies Profiled: 354
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered:
- • How is the industry evolving?
- • How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- • How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- • What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- • What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- • What are the names and titles of top executives?
Plunkett Data provides complete apparel and textiles market research, business analysis and competitive intelligence tool– everything you need to know about the business of apparel, textiles, fashions, design, clothing retailing and distribution, plus manufacturing, technology and much more, including:
- 1. Clothing and fashion design and designers
- 2. Textile manufacturing, offshoring and outsourcing
- 3. Clothing manufacturing, including apparel, shoes and accessories
- 4. Globalization of the apparel and textiles industry, including contract manufacturing in such nations as China, Vietnam and the Dominican Republic
- 5. Retail store chains in the fashion and apparel industry, including major department stores, shoe stores, clothing stores and specialty retailers
- 6. The growing use of private label fashions (store brands) at major retailers
- • Billabong International
- • Columbia Sportswear
- • Express
- • Macy’s
- • Ryohin Keikaku
- • Ted Baker
About Plunkett Research, Ltd.
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.
Plunkett Research, Ltd.