Plunkett Research Online: T-Mobile Polska SA

T-MOBILE POLSKA SA (Subsidiary) Company Profile, Corporate Revenues, Growth, Market Size, Analysis, Business Forecasts, Market Share, Metrics, SWOT

T-Mobile Polska SA is a 93%-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG, with the remaining 7% owned by Polish Digital Telephony SA. The company has a customer base of approximately 16 million, covering all of Poland’s inhabitants. T-Mobile Polska offers services through T-Mobile post pay plans or HeY.....


T-MOBILE POLSKA SA

Ticker: Subsidiary
Exchange:
Parent Company:
Employees:
Fiscal Year Ends in

Phone: 4822-413-5881
Fax: 4822-413-6889
Address: Al. Jerozolimskie 181
Warsaw, 02-222 Poland

Types Of Business
Industry Ranks

Industry NAICS code:
Parent Company: Deutsche Telekom AG

ContactsDescription

Andreas MaierhoferCEO
Szabolcs Gaborjani-SzaboCFO
See More
T-Mobile Polska SA is a 93%-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG, with the remaining 7% owned by Polish Digital Telephony SA. The company has a customer base of approximately 16 million, covering all of Poland’s inhabitants. T-Mobile Polska offers services through T-Mobile post pay plans or HeY.....See More See More

$USD, In whole numbers 2016201520142013201220112010
Sales
Profits
Brands, Divisions and AffiliatesTop Salaries
Salary
Bonus
Other ThoughtsCorporate Culture

Employee benefits include private medical services; protection insurance; and an employee assistance program.